Bill Cosford Cinema Safety Protocols
The Bill Cosford Cinema is striving to return to a traditional theatrical experience with you in mind. We are deeply committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are abiding by the guidelines created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Florida Department of Health, and local health officials.
Things You Should Know:
Our priority is the safety of our guests and staff. For this reason, masks are required inside the Bill Cosford Cinema at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
• Food and drinks are prohibited inside the theater.
• Contactless ticket scanning.
• To enter the cinema, please show the QR code or your ID.
• Your full name must match the name on the ticket.
• Community guests must complete the CDC symptom checker and display an “Ok to Proceed” result with their ticket at the door.
• Guests that have travelled internationally within the past 48 hours are required to provide a negative COVID test result in addition to the CDC symptom checker.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect yourself and others by following all health and safety guidelines. Please stay home if you are feeling sick or experiencing any of the following symptoms: sore throat, fever, chills, cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, muscle aches, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, nasal congestion.
We appreciate your support!